Tutorials.

onsdag 11 januari 2012

Hello! lovely lovely people! I am so sorry I am not here any more but the baby thing just got the better of me. I am so tired and have so much to do and can't get anything done, nothing at all. But I am trying to still accomplish the stash buster project and I want to share it so this blog will continue! But in a very shortened version. I will be doing the meet my yarn until we run out of yarn to meet and I will get all my UFO's (un-finished objects) on here and then the FO's (finished objects) as they come. I have a few I haven't shown you actually!
And if you want to see the other crafty stuff I do and a few friends of mine too get on over to our new collective blog called "Skapligt pyssel" we blog about all the crafty things we do and I must say a few of them are absolutely great!
Hope to see you over there!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar